Overnight Oats. Be sure to bookmark this post, so you can try a new flavor every day of the week! Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact.
Watch how to make the best overnight oats in this short recipe video! You'll never want to make overnight oats any other way. Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. You can cook Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- Prepare of Maccha powder / cocoa powder.
- You need of Rolled oats.
- You need of Mix berries yogurt.
- It's of Basil seed / chia seed.
- Prepare of Flaxseed (powder or whole).
- You need of Soy milk / almond milk / milk.
- You need of Fresh fruit (berries preferred for me).
- Prepare Glass of jar.
They're high in protein and fiber — which will keep you full throughout the morning — and they're perfect for taking on. This overnight oats recipe is a great healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance and it can last all week. So it makes it a great meal prep idea for Sunday night to prepare for the work week. Looking for a delicious basic overnight oats recipe that you can take and make your own?
Overnight Oats instructions
- Put maccha powder and soymilk. Make sure maccha is mixed well. You can change the milk as you like depends on your taste..
- Put in yogurt, flaxseed and basil seed. For whole flaxseed make sure to grind it or chew properly to get the benefits. Powder form flaxseed don't have as much fiber as whole one..
- Put in berries. My choice is blueberries because they are sweeter than strawberries..
- Pinch of salt if you like. Refrigerate overnight..
Here's our classic overnight oatmeal recipe that can be flavored and altered as desired. Overnight oats are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat. Overnight oats are one of the most powerful weight loss weapons in your arsenal—and they're But as simple as overnight oats are to whip up, we've also learned a few rules that are worth spelling out.