Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops. How to make ranch pork chops in a crock pot. This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. Today's Ranch Pork Chops Recipe is simple and is perfect for a beginner but tastes delicious and has quickly become a family favorite at my house.
It is so simple and delicious. Tender pork and peach salsa come together for the best Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin Tacos. Ranch Style Pork Chops - Crock Pot Awesomeness! You can have Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops
- Prepare 5-6 of boneless center cut pork chops.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dressing seasoning.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It's to taste of salt & pepper.
- It's of cooking spray.
- It's 2 tbsp of dried minced onion.
How to Cook Pork Chops in the Crock Pot~Pork Chops and Mushrooms~Easy Slow Cooker Recipe. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with ranch dressing mix. Place pork chops in slow cooker. A generous sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley or dill, which is part of the dried Ranch seasoning, will add bright color and a fresh edge to a rich comfort dish.
Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops step by step
- Spray the bottom of your crockpot with cooking spray..
- Add pork chops to crockpot. Pour envelope of ranch seasoning evenly over the pork chops..
- In small bowl combine both soups & stir to mix together, then pour over pork chops in the crockpot as well..
- Sprinkle with dried minced onion & cover. Set on high for 4 hrs or on low for 6-8 hrs. Serve over mashed potatoes (optional) & enjoy!.
For these crockpot ranch pork chops, you just do a couple layers. Most crockpot cooking seems to do better with Ranch Pork Chops Video. For those folks that prefer to watch as opposed to read. Enjoy and let me know if you've got any. You can check out her post for the original recipe, which also includes a yummy looking recipe for Parmesan Mashed Potatoes.