Simple Beef Stroganoff. Simple Beef Stroganoff. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce.
The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! Stir in the beef and any resting juices. Transfer to ovenproof dishes, cover with aluminium foil and cook in the oven for about one and a half hours or until the meat it tender and the sauce is thick. You can have Simple Beef Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Beef Stroganoff
- It's 3 lbs of ground beef (for larger families or crowds).
- It's of Greek seasoning to taste (or your go to seasoning).
- It's of Small sweet onion (diced) ready to go into the party 🎉.
- You need of Large can cream o mushroom soup or three small cans fit n active cream o mushroom.
- You need of Beef stock (or chick/ vegetable) whichever you have just add Enuff for fluidity.
- You need Cc of butter - worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 of small boxes of white or portobellos shrooms sliced & ready to go.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 bags of eggless egg noodles.
- You need 1 of dab of mustard & dab of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt & pepper & oregano &. parsley or chives to taste or visual pleasing.
This is a Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe! Beef Stroganoff is one of the best comfort foods, and it is really simple to make. The beef gets so tender and flavorful simmering in a sauce that is sooooo. Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal.
Simple Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Brown Ground beef(drain off excess grease in separate container( to throw out).
- Add said onions & mushrooms until onions are almost clear.
- After done add CC butter a smidge of mustard, worchestershire & if need be that smidge of full lemon juice,.
- Keep smooth with broth & make sure it doesn't get super thick & doesn't stick.
- Cook noodles as package instructions drain & pour into a large bowl with a few tiny dabs of cc light butter & park now stir & now pour all that party mix over the noodle plate to complete.... Top with some Parmesan & chives & parsley flakes.
- Serve with side of broccoli florets or corn, asparagus or dinner rolls.... TADA 🍽 🍷.
Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. Easy one pot Beef Stroganoff made with browned ground beef and caramlized mushrooms. Once you try this simple one pot recipe made with ground beef you'll realize this homestyle dinner doesn't. Learn how to make Simple Beef Stroganoff. This recipe is, essentially, an easy stroganoff that can be made with leftover roast beef, chicken, or pork.