Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice. Rice and beans cooked with chicken and zesty tomatoes in a slow cooker for a no-fuss meal. Roll tortilla around filling for a new way to enjoy Fiesta Chicken with Rice and Beans. Chopped jalapeños and cumin add a zesty touch to this hearty Fiesta Chicken, Rice and Bean Casserole.
View top rated Fiesta chicken with rice and beans recipes with ratings and reviews. Add chicken broth, rice, black beans, salsa, and corn into the Instant Pot, stir to combine. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, add the garlic, jalapeño and green. You can cook Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice
- It's 1 of No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- It's 2 can of (10 oz) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained.
- You need 1 can of (15 oz each)Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz each) Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 packages of (1.25 oz each) taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 pieces.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of parboiled white long-grain rice, uncooked.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken with Black Beans and Corn. You will love this easy chicken chili made with a variety of dried beans and you can control the sodium content! Turn boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a vibrant, healthful one-pot meal with plump GOYA® Low Sodium Black Beans, sweet red onion, crunchy red bell pepper, and creamy avocado. Place the chicken on the rice mixture.
Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice instructions
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all remaining ingredients, except rice, in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 7-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.Add rice, stir and cook 30 minutes more or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir again before serving..
Sprinkle with additional chili powder, if desired. I cooked as directed and it turned out perfect. I also topped the chicken with taco seasoning. I added black beans, onion, and a dried hot pepper to spice it up. Fiesta chicken is full of tender chicken, corn, Rotel, ranch seasoning and black beans.