Overnight oats. Be sure to bookmark this post, so you can try a new flavor every day of the week! Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact.
Watch how to make the best overnight oats in this short recipe video! You'll never want to make overnight oats any other way. Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. You can cook Overnight oats using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Overnight oats
- It's 1 cup of oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It's 1/2 of green apple chopped.
- Prepare 1 of and half cup milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey or sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of strawberries.
- You need 1 of banana sliced.
- You need 2 of orange slices.
- You need 5 of almonds.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black seeds.
They're high in protein and fiber — which will keep you full throughout the morning — and they're perfect for taking on. This overnight oats recipe is a great healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance and it can last all week. So it makes it a great meal prep idea for Sunday night to prepare for the work week. Looking for a delicious basic overnight oats recipe that you can take and make your own?
Overnight oats step by step
- Heat milk and bring to boil,bring closer your ingredients, chop your apples and keep aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of chia seeds unto 1 cup of of milk..
- In a bowl add oats,cinnamon powder,chopped apple and pour the remaining milk..
- Add in 2 tbsp of honey or sugar, i added honey just to make it more healthier..
- Mix everything together, cover and put in the fridge, allow it to stay overnight so that the oat and chia seeds absorb the moisture from the milk as well and flavour from cinnamon and apples..
- Transfer into serving bowl in the morning..
- Arrange strawberries,orange slices,almonds and sliced banana. Sprinkle black seeds on the banana and serve your delicious overnight oat with lots of natural flavor and high nutritional value from Omega 3 in our chia seed..
Here's our classic overnight oatmeal recipe that can be flavored and altered as desired. Overnight oats are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat. Overnight oats are one of the most powerful weight loss weapons in your arsenal—and they're But as simple as overnight oats are to whip up, we've also learned a few rules that are worth spelling out.