Crock pot chicken tacos. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. How To Freeze Chicken Taco Chili. This crock-pot chicken tacos recipe is great for making huge taco salads.
Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring? This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar. You can cook Crock pot chicken tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken tacos
- You need 6 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 3 of packs taco seasoning.
- It's 1 jar of of salsa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of full chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
Put the chicken in a Crockpot. Add the onion and pepper if you want. The chicken is done when it can be shredded easily with a fork. Crock Pot Chicken Taco Stuffed Sweet PotatoesMindy FRESH.
Crock pot chicken tacos instructions
- Mix water and taco season together..
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Put onion and garlic on top of chicken.
- Pour taco season mix on top of chicken and salsa.
- Mix all up and cook on high for 6 hours ..take out chicken and shred put back in pot for 30 min on high.
Mexican shredded chicken is delicious served in tortillas, over rice or on top of a salad, and is a great way to meal prep chicken for the week! I never, ever have trouble getting my kids to eat dinner when. You could use this SAME chicken tacos crock pot recipe several different ways and have a different dinner. However, you are still using the same basic and delicious recipe. At our house, these Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos also known as Crock pot chicken tacos OR slow cooker chicken tacos really are "that one" recipe.