Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker. Beef stroganoff is perfect for the slow cooker; this recipe uses cream of mushroom soup, fresh mushrooms, onions, and herbed cream cheese. Beef, condensed golden mushroom soup, chopped onion, and Worcestershire sauce simmer in a slow cooker for easy beef stroganoff. Place the beef, flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and toss until the beef is evenly coated.
And, like all slow cooker meals, it was even better the next day. A slow cooker does most of the work in this easy, creamy recipe for beef and mushroom stroganoff that will comfort a crowd on a dreary day. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil. You can cook Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
- You need 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- It's 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 6 Oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- It's to taste of Kosher salt.
Add water and seasoning mix, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Combine the wine, mustard and sugar; stir into the mushroom mixture. Add to slow cooker; stir to combine.
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker instructions
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
Place the beef in the bottom of a slow cooker, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place onion on top of beef, and then add mushroom soup, mushrooms, and water. Season with chives, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and bouillon. The Best Meat for Slow Cooker Stroganoff. One of the things that I love about this particular recipe is its use of bottom round roast —an especially meaty cut of beef.