Marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej. This chicken breast marinated in a savory yogurt can be served in shawarma sandwiches for lunch or as an entree at a Lebanese dinner. HOW TO MARINATE CHICKEN SHAWARMA RESTAURANT & HOTEL STYLE Learn world famous arbic shawarma marinate recipe restaurant hotel & catering home easy recipe. Once the chicken has baked, take the tray out of the oven and very carefully drain any excess liquids/fat/water that you see on the bottom.
PagesBusinessesFood & drinkRestaurantMiddle Eastern RestaurantLebanese Restaurantcafe blanc DubaiVideosFattet Shawarma Djej. This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! Just a handful of every day spices makes an incredible Chicken Shawarma marinade that infuses the Chicken Shawarma. You can have Marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej
- Prepare 2 kg of chicken breasts, cut into thin fajita-like strips.
- It's of For the marinade:.
- It's 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of white vinegar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 4 teaspoons of 7 spices.
- Prepare 1 pinch of mastic gum, if available.
This is one of my signature recipes that will be very familiar to all my friends because I make this so often. Chicken shawarma recipe - A popular arab dish prepared by grilling strips of marinated meat. You'll have marinated & tenderized chicken thighs that are skewered in a home-made vertical rotisserie & baked in the oven until tender & juicy. The marinade for this Chicken Shawarma has to be the very best marinade that I've ever made.
Marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej step by step
- In a large bowl, place the chicken strips and all the marinade ingredients together. Mix well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hr..
- Transfer the chicken and its marinade to a baking tray. Place the tray in the oven, at medium heat, for 30 to 40 min or until the chicken is tender..
- Serve the chicken shawarma with garlic cream, fried potatoes and pickles..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'garlic cream' under my profile..
I made this grilled chicken shawarma with the intention of making these sandwich wraps, but then I started topping If desired, slice the chicken into strips before marinating to maximize the flavor. Simple delicious Grilled Chicken Shawarma - bursting with Middle Eastern Flavor! Grill it or bake it and try serving it with super refreshing Israeli Salad. Prepare a marinade for the chicken. Chicken Drumsticks Marinated with Louisiana Barbecue Spice FlowersLolibox.