Polenta with goat cheese + greens. While the polenta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the garlic and cook, stirring. Easy, delicious and healthy Polenta with Goat Cheese and Greens recipe from SparkRecipes.
It's so simple and so SUMMER to me. Fresh, juicy tomatoes, vibrant green spinach, and a creamy goat cheese polenta - maybe topped off with some Parm and fresh basil from my very own little garden? The caramelized onions, mushrooms, and greens along with some fresh thyme make an excellent trio; the ricotta and goat cheese add a touch of creaminess, just enough to make it slightly indulgent but not overly so. You can have Polenta with goat cheese + greens using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polenta with goat cheese + greens
- You need 18 oz of polenta organic sleeve , traditional flavor.
- It's of goat cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of chard swiss , de - stemmed and chopped.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of olive oil.
- It's 2 Pinchs of red chilli flakes.
- You need 2 - 3 Pinchs of sea salt.
Making polenta is the easiest thing in the world, and can be a nice complement to many meat dishes. I stirred a secret ingredient into my polenta the other night, and combined with the slow-cooked beef short ribs, it was too yummy for color TV. Creamy goat cheese polenta topped with a fried egg and roasted vegetables. This is a delicious, brunch-worthy recipe that you can serve for dinner, too!
Polenta with goat cheese + greens instructions
- Remove polenta from plastic wrap and cut into ¼” slices.
- Place slices into a hot skillet and cook till golden brown (3-4 minutes). flip + brown other side.
- Simultaneously, in another skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat and then add in chili flakes.
- Stirring frequently, heat chili flakes in olive for a couple minutes to flavor oil (do not burn the chilis!!).
- Add in collard greens and salt, saute for a few minutes until wilted. turn off heat.
- Remove polenta from heat and spread ½ tsp of goat cheese on each round. then top with collards. serve and bask in the compliments you will undoubtedly receive..
Divide the vegetables into the bowls and finish them with a light sprinkle of green onion. Serve with additional salsa verde and/or hot sauce on. Roasted Tomatoes with Goat Cheese Polenta! Fresh, juicy tomatoes, vibrant green spinach, and a creamy goat cheese polenta! A Month of Healthy Meal-Prep Lunch Ideas for Work.