Apple Crisp with Pineaple. Not your typical crisp, this one has a tropical feel. I ditched the topping recipe and topped it with brown sugar, rolled oats and cinnemon. This Pineapple Crisp is loaded with fresh pineapple chunks, topped with a brown sugar streusel, and baked until golden!
Stir in nuts; sprinkle over apple mixture. Stir until fruit is evenly coated. Dissolve gelatin by stirring into hot water. You can have Apple Crisp with Pineaple using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp with Pineaple
- You need 2 of apples, peel - cored -sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of pineaple, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of oats.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
Add crushed pineapple with its juice. Apple crisps are usually fried and topped with powered sugar. When frying the apple crisps, you can use any type of oil you wish to use. No, a pineapple is not an apple.
Apple Crisp with Pineaple step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C)..
- Toss apples and pineaple with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat; pour into a 9-inch square baking dish..
- Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even..
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 40 minutes..
A pineapple is a large yellowish fruit (a collection of berries) that is encased in a hard skin. Next time if you want to remind him that you're in the caribbean, you could make these crisps with pineapple (like this http. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage. Apple Crisp is crunchy sweetness over fresh ripe apples all baked together for a tasty fall or winter treat! Topped today with homemade French Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.