Buffalo Chicken Dip. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
Add cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken (shredded or chunks for a more thick dip). Add your ranch, cheese and buffalo sauce. Mix all together and then spread in a baking dish. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 2 packages of Diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- It's 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 cup of Ranch or Bleu Cheese Dressing.
Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. You could even use canned chicken (as a last resort). Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables.
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Pre heat oven to 380°F.
- Cut up your chicken into smaller pieces if desired.
- Add chicken, softened cream cheese, ranch and hot sauce to oven safe serving dish and stir until cream cheese is broken down.
- Add cayenne pepper and shredded cheese to the mix and stir.
- Taste and add more hot sauce and cayenne pepper to your desired heat. The hotter the better in my opinion..
- Spread the mixture evenly and put it in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling..
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita bread or whatever you desire..
Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. This slightly spicy dip cleverly captures the flavor of buffalo chicken wings. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip. There are three simple steps to getting this buffalo chicken dip ready for the oven: Combine shredded chicken with a bottle of hot sauce. On the stove, melt together cream cheese and a bottle of ranch dressing.