Oriental Salad with Chicken. This is a salad that even non-cabbage eaters love. It is nice and crunchy with great flavor. I once took it to a potluck in my apartment complex and then Once the ramen noodles have turned a dark golden brown, remove from heat and set aside.
It's easy, delicious and tastes like it came straight from the restaurant. Applebee's knockoff of oriental chicken salad. Home · Recipes · Seasonal · Summer · Ramen Noodle Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe. You can have Oriental Salad with Chicken using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oriental Salad with Chicken
- It's 6 of -8 cups mixed salad greens.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked chicken(I used leftover fried chicken from the night before).
- Prepare 1 can of (14oz)mandarin oranges in water drained but reserve 3 tbsp juice..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of snow peas, trimmed and cut in half.
- It's 1/2 cup of chow mein noodles.
- You need 6 tbsp of of your favorite sesame oriental dressing mixed with reserved mandarin juice.
Add slivered almonds to the ramen and continue stirring over heat until golden brown. Once cool, add ramen mixture to the chicken/cabbage mixture and stir to combine. This super-healthy oriental chicken salad recipe is packed with hearty protein and crunchy veggies to keep you full up. Great as a lunch-time treat or a light dinner, it's full of delicious oriental flavours including lime, chilli and sesame oil.
Oriental Salad with Chicken step by step
- Add all to a large salad bowl and toss well. Serve!.
Try taking any leftovers to work in a lunchbox for a spicy treat the. Chicken salad often finds its way to my summer menus, served on greens or a croissant. I think this one is just a little special. A healthy and tasty chicken salad with a fruity twist - great on a croissant or in a honey pita. Note: This salad is best if eaten the day after preparation.