Easy Peasy French Dip Sandwiches in the Crockpot. If you're a French Dip lover, this Crock Pot French Dip Sandwich recipe is a total winner. It takes about ninety seconds to throw everything in the slow cooker and when dinnertime rolls around, it's ready to serve! I've mentioned before that I don't really cater our dinner menu to the girls' tastes.
I've been using my crock pot a couple times a week since fall started y'all. Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches are an easy way to put a fantastic, hearty meal on the table. With tender beef, atop a toasted sandwich roll, dipped in a delectable, savory sauce that's melt in your mouth delicious. You can cook Easy Peasy French Dip Sandwiches in the Crockpot using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy French Dip Sandwiches in the Crockpot
- You need 1 of 4-4.5 lb rump roast.
- It's 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1 can of french onion soup.
- You need 1 can of beer.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It's of Optional: pickles.
- You need of French bread or rolls.
- It's 2 tbs of butter.
- It's of Cheese.
Make in your slow cooker, this recipe is so easy it just about cooks itself! How To Make French Dip Sandwich Au Jus. In the bowl of your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker, add the rump roast. Bake the Take and Bake bread.
Easy Peasy French Dip Sandwiches in the Crockpot instructions
- Trim fat off roast. Place roast in crockpot. Add beef broth, soup & beer. Let cook on low for 7hours, add black pepper & shred. Optional: slice bread & place butter on bread, cook 10 min on 350, add cheese & cook 2 more minutes. Assemble your sandwich: meat & pickles if desired, make sure to have au jus for dipping!.
This FRENCH DIP SANDWICH is one of the most popular recipes on the blog! It's such an easy recipe and it's made in the crockpot. These slow cooker French dip sandwiches will just melt in your mouth! They're so easy to toss together in the morning and you'll come home to a delicious smelling. french dip sandwiches crock pot recipe- delicious and low calorie. Everyone will be asking for seconds of this recipe!