Enchiladas. Энчилада (исп. enchilada, enchiladas) родом из Мексики. Для энчиладас нужны тортильяс - тонкие лепёшки из кукурузной или пшеничной муки. В центр каждой лепешки кладут начинку. Enchiladas consist of a tortilla that is usually dipped in a chile-based sauce, then stuffed with various fillings such as cheese, meat, or fish. Today, there are countless versions of enchiladas.
Vegetarian enchilada is a popular Mexican dish with my family. This mix of veggies with homemade enchilada sauce is such a tasty treat. This is my twist to the classic Mexican dish, which is very. You can cook Enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Ground beef.
- It's 2 cups of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 can of Refried beans (if desired).
- Prepare 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small can chopped green chilis.
- It's 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
Garlic cloves slip right out of their papery skin with a good whack from the broad side of a knife. Spoon over the remaining enchilada sauce and top with. Enchiladas from my real, live Mexican great uncle. My mom has made these enchiladas for decades, and I feel I have been commissioned to pass them on to you.
- In medium sauce pan, combine tomato sauce, chilis, chilli powder and cumin and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally..
- While sauce simmers, brown beef; drain. Add 1 ½ cups of the cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper..
- Spoon about ¼ cup of mixture onto center of tort, spread near the edge of the tort (so you make a row of the meat across the center of the tort) and then roll up tort. Arrange torts in lightly greased baking pans (I use 9 x 13 pans). If you use refried beans too, I usually use up about 75% of the meat mixture making plain beef, then add one can of refried beans to the remaining beef and mix and finish making the enchiladas..
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese as desired..
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly..
A comprehensive guide to everything Enchiladas. They are made from tortillas which are filled, rolled and sometimes sauced. Learn about enchiladas history. ohhhhh mama. gimme all the Enchiladas Verdes. You know, the Tex-Mex girl in me just has to have a good enchilada now and then. But boy, they can really be unhealthy.