Chicken tortilla soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more.
Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. You can cook Chicken tortilla soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tortilla soup
- You need 2 can of red enchiladas sauce 15 oz.
- Prepare 2 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- You need 3 dozen of boneless chicken breast (3lbs).
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 can of chopped green chilis.
- Prepare 1 large of bag of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese.
I never even thought to make it at. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken tortilla soup instructions
- Cut chicken into diserable pieces.
- Add all ingredients in crock pot except tortilla chips and cheese.
- Let cook on low for 8 hrs or 6hrs on high.
- Crumble tortilla chips and cheese ontop of your bowls as desired.
Here is a delicious way to make chicken tortilla soup. You can garnish with many ingredients to suit your needs and make this a meal. By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. A silky purée of vegetables, tortillas and spices, this chicken tortilla soup is hearty enough to serve as a meal. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup - a fast and flavorful recipe that can be made using dry or canned beans, and using fresh or frozen thighs, or breast meat.