Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ.
You can have Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 can of Coca Cola.
- You need 1 of Weber's Chicken 'N Rib Seasoning.
- It's 18 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ Sauce.
Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ step by step
- Season chicken breasts with Weber's Chicken 'N Rib Seasoning..
- Place Coca-Cola, 16 oz of Ray's Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ sauce and vinegar in Crock Pot and wisk together..
- Place chicken in Crock Pot and cook on high for 4 hours..
- After the 4 hours, shred chicken with two forks and let cook for another 30 minutes..