South Jersey goulash. South Jersey's Home on the Web - your online resource for NJ! Find NJ News, NJ Sports & reviews for restaurants from Cherry Hill to Atlantic City. South Jersey Subreddits: /r/CapeMay (The entire county).
It is a landscape of contrasts. Get instant online rebates on smart thermostats and more. Local South Jersey breweries have adapted with the times to… Family Attractions Reopen for Summer Fun in South Jersey! You can cook South Jersey goulash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of South Jersey goulash
- It's of goulash.
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 large of onion, diced.
- You need 2 medium of green peppers, diced. Remove seeds and veins.
- You need 3 large of cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Find the latest South Jersey Industries, Inc. (SJI) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. Welcome to our south jersey practice! We strive to provide our patients with the finest medical care available and look forward to developing a close and lasting relationship with you and. South Jersey Gas is proud to support the local community.
South Jersey goulash step by step
- In a large dutch oven, saute all the vegetables until tender..
- Add in chop meat and cook until meat is fully cooked. Add salt and pepper. Add in dashes of worcestershire sauce..
- Now add crushed tomatoes..
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Top each portion with shredded cheese..
Explore South Jersey's Cultural Organizations and Artists Online. Stay Engaged Virtually with South Jersey Arts, Culture, and History. Send your young drivers to the school you can trust. Six Pine Barrens Ghost Towns to explore! The Ten Most Popular South Jersey hikes!!!