BBQ chicken sliders. Juicy chicken topped with mozzarella, gouda, red onion, and fresh cilantro. Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders with Coleslaw It's too hot to cook inside! It's too hot to BBQ outside!
To make the BBQ chicken sliders, simply add barbecue sauce to the Instant Pot pulled chicken, toss it onto slider buns, then top the chicken with crunchy coleslaw. These best ever chicken sliders using chicken thighs with my tangy BBQ sauce, melty Colby jack cheese, and creamy buttermilk coleslaw is a perfect way to make use of chicken thighs. BBQ Chicken Sliders Tips and Tricks: Cheese option: My favorite is provolone. You can have BBQ chicken sliders using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ chicken sliders
- You need 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 12 oz of BBQ sauce.
- You need 2/3 cup of prepared Italian salad dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of buns or rolls, for serving.
You can make BBQ sauce and BBQ chicken ahead of time and assemble chicken sliders on the day of serving. These crock pot bbq chicken sliders are ready when you are. This crowd-pleasing recipe comes out "These bbq chicken sliders are simple and delicious! Great for busy weekends or for a party.
BBQ chicken sliders step by step
- Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray..
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- Shred chicken and return to crock pot for 1-3 hours. Serve on rolls..
BBQ Chicken Slider Sandwiches are an easy recipe to make when you're feeding a crowd. They're also a great idea to make when you need to get dinner on the table fast. Best BBQ Chicken sliders recipe on sweet rolls. This pull apart bbq chicken sliders is a great way to serve a party tray of cheesy chicken sliders. Game Day Pull Apart BBQ Chicken Sliders.