Buffalo Chicken Dip. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 20 oz of Canned chicken (2 cans).
- You need 16 oz of Cream cheese (2 packages).
- You need 3/4 cup of Franks hot sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- You need 2 cup of Mild cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 packages of Chips or bread to dip.
I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Drain canned chicken and put in medium sauce pan.
- Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout..
- Add cream cheese and stir until blended thoroughly.
- Add ranch dressing and mix.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and heat until mixed and melted.
- Pour the dip into crock pot and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream. Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make, even easier than making buffalo wings themselves—and it's impossible to mess up. Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any party. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd.