Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 3 tbsp butter, divided.
- It's 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 lb of Potatoes.
- It's 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 cup of bread stuffing mix.
Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole step by step
- Melt 1/4 cup of butter. Mix together with soup, sour cream, onion powder, & salt. Set aside..
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Can peel potatoes first if you like. I like to leave the peel on..
- Combine potatoes & cheddar in slow cooker & mix well. Add soup mixture & mix well. Sprinkle stuffing over top..
- Melt remaining butter. Drizzle over the stuffing mix..
- Cover slow cooker. Cook on high for 5 hrs or low for 8 hrs or until hot & bubbly & potatoes are tender..