Crockpot BBQ Chicken. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make - just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but.
Doesn't get much easier than this. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- You need 2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of salt.
This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches!
Crockpot BBQ Chicken step by step
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot..
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours..
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor..
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is!.
It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need. Best Ever Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings. Crockpot BBQ Chicken Thighs did not get the title BEST EVER for no good reason. Not only are they insanely easy to make, they're also super tender, fall-off-the-bone delicious. Tender, flavorful and juicy shredded BBQ chicken that's perfect for sandwiches, salads, tacos, pizza and more.