Focaccia Snacks. This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go. The dough comes together quickly in the This recipe leaves so much room for experimentation, too. I've been making so much focaccia at.
Even the name "grandma pie" makes me happy, because it makes me think of a grandma in. previous: Vegetable crisps with Grana Padano dip. Dimple focaccia all over with your fingers, like you're aggressively playing the piano, creating very deep depressions in the dough (reach your fingers all the way to the bottom of the pan). See more ideas about Focaccia, Food, Focaccia pizza. · Cold, refrigerated dough is the secret to making delicious focaccia! You can cook Focaccia Snacks using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Focaccia Snacks
- You need 1 loaf of focaccia bread.
- You need 1 of log cranberry goat cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 of EVOO; as needed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
An Italian olive-oil bread, quite flat and usually round or square-shaped. It has an almost cake-like texture and is often flavoured with herbs such as rosemary, sage or basil. This focaccia bread recipe is soft, fluffy and great as an appetizer. Easy, homemade and the best Focaccia with garlic, rosemary and oregano toppings.
Focaccia Snacks instructions
- Slice focaccia into crostini-like pieces. Drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil. Press chunks of goat cheese into the top of the bread. Drizzle honey on top. Sprinkle a tiny bit of salt..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 5-10 minutes or until bread is crispy.
- Variations; Flavored olive oils or butters, basil, tarragon, sage, oven dried tomatoes, caramelized onions, wine or balsamic reduction, parmesan, gruyere, parsley, pesto, honey mustard, horseradish, smoked cheese, manchego, brown sugar, tapenade.
Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is perfect to serve with dinner, soups, stews, or even sliced in half and used for sandwiches. Easy homemade focaccia recipe that's crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, and super addictive. Warm from the oven, it tastes amazing! Photo "Italian focaccia snack" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.