Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!).
You can cook Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!)
- You need 250 g of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1 of small carrot, julienned then cut in half.
- Prepare 5 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- It's 6 Tbsp of thick cream.
- It's 4 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It's 3/4 of tsp, or to taste, dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 packets (2 g) of stevia.
- You need 2-3 of tsps,or to taste, apple cider or white vinegar if not available.
- It's 1/4 of tsp, or to taste, pink salt or regular.
- It's of Few dashes of pepper.
Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!) step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Adjust to preferred taste- tangy, sweet or creamy, thin or thick - by adding more vinegar or dijon mustard (tangy), stevia packets (sweet) or cream &/or mayo to make it thicker..
- Refrigerate before serving. It's nicer when it's chilled. =).