Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free). Peanut butter adds protein and healthy fat, and banana gives you a nutritious dose of potassium, mood-boosting tryptophan, and even more fiber. We tested this recipe for two and doubled. Author: Lee HershCategory: BreakfastMethod: No BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free.
Creamy, satisfying Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats are the breakfast that practically makes Grab a large bowl, and combine a couple of bananas with rolled oats, vegan milk, cinnamon, and peanut butter. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Mix in vanilla extract, chia seeds, and cinnamon. You can cook Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
- You need 1 of Banana Large (about 1/2 Cup).
- It's 1/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten-free rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light agave or honey (You may use more if you like sweeter oatmeal.).
- Prepare of Optional Toppings.
- It's 1 of Sliced Bananas.
- It's 1 of Dark chocolate shavings or chips.
- It's 1 of Coconut shavings.
Alternate between layers of peanut butter and layers of sliced banana. And Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are on point. I love overnight oats and this combination of peanut butter and banana is perfect. dairy free vegan overnight oats recipe says Discover this recipe for overnight oats with banana and peanut butter.
Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) instructions
- In a medium bowl, mash your banana with a fork..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined..
- Pour the mixture into two airtight containers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- When ready to eat, give the oats a good stir, add toppings of your choice, and dig in!.
Rolled Oats: I recommend either gluten free sprouted oats (like by One Degree Organics) or rolled These vegan overnight oats are perfect because you can make the base layer on a Sunday and take a Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight. Top with peanut butter and banana when ready to serve. Mash half of the banana in a bowl, then add the oats, milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter and maple syrup. Anyway, I opted to mix my oats with banana and peanut butter and I have to say: I don't hate them. Better than that—I rather like them.