Spaghetti Bolognese (With Turkey Mince).
You can cook Spaghetti Bolognese (With Turkey Mince) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese (With Turkey Mince)
- Prepare 200 g of dried spaghetti,.
- You need 250 g of 7% fat Turkey Thigh mince,.
- You need 50 g of chopped mushrooms, I used Porchini,.
- You need 1 of medium red onion, chopped,.
- It's 2 of small stalks of celery, chopped finely,.
- You need 1 of small carrot, grated,.
- It's 240 g of tomato passata,.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano,.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil,.
- Prepare 2 of crushed garlic cloves,.
- Prepare 1 of level tbsp Stevia sugar replacement,.
- It's of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It's of Grated quality Parmigianino Reggiano to serve (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil Frylight.
Spaghetti Bolognese (With Turkey Mince) step by step
- Heat up a large saucepan over a medium to high heat and spray the entire base liberally with Frylight. Add the onions, carrot and celery and fry for a few minutes. Add the garlic and fry for a further 30-40 seconds..
- Add in the turkey mince and the mushrooms, begin to brown them off in the pan. Season with salt and a good few grinds of black pepper..
- Add the dried herbs and stir until everything is combined. Next pour in the passata. Stir then add in the tomato paste and Stevia..
- Turn down the heat to low and bring to a gentle simmer. Allow to bubble away for around 10 minutes until sauce reduces and thickens..
- Bring a kettle of water to the boil to prepare the pasta with. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions..
- Once the spaghetti is done, drain off. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat off under the Bolognese sauce..
- Serve up the spaghetti, then ladle over the Bolognese sauce. Grate over the cheese to finish. Eat and enjoy!.