cheesy green bean casserole. Great version of the same ol' green bean casserole. However, I think it might be a little TOO cheesy, all the cheese kind of drowns out the other flavors in the. Taste: Green Bean Casserole on steroids.
A Cheesy Green Bean Casserole made from fresh green beans with sautéed mushrooms and a crunchy fried onion topping. This is a must make recipe for the holidays or any large family gathering. With a cup and a half of shredded cheddar, it is supremely cheesy. You can have cheesy green bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cheesy green bean casserole
- It's 2 can of campbells cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 cup of frozen cut green beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of while milk.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of french fried onions.
Keto green bean casserole is made with fresh green beans and cheese. It is wonderfully creamy and oh so delicious! A different take on a traditional recipe. Five minutes is all it takes to put this casserole dinner in the oven - delicious dish baked green beans and mushrooms.
cheesy green bean casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- mix soup, green beens,milk,pepper, half the cheese, and half the French fried onions together in a glass pan.
- neatly make sure it's even and place in oven for 25 min.
- then top with remainder of cheese and French fried onions and bake for another 5-10 min out until cheese is melted and onions are golden brown.
- serve And enjoy =).
Mix drained green beans and mushroom soup together in a bowl. Cheesy Green Bean Casserole - Looking for a perfect Thanksgiving side? Look no further than a keto friendly version of the ultimate classic! Try to make the pieces pretty small so that it spreads out evenly. Here is the prepped Cheesy Green Bean Casserole!