Crockpot fajitas. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas.it really doesn't get much easier than this! Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from Delish.com makes weeknight dinners a breeze. Slow-cookers make our lives easier and these fajitas come out juicy and full of flavor!
The chicken is really and truly super tender and succulent! Your weeknight dinner solution is here! These Crockpot Chicken Fajitas pack delicious fajita veggies + perfectly cooked chicken breasts + flavorful fajita seasonings. You can cook Crockpot fajitas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot fajitas
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- It's 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of fajita seasoning.
- It's 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 of avacado for topping.
- You need 1 of tortillas.
Serve over cauliflower rice for easy low carb burrito bowls! These crockpot chicken fajitas are certainly different than the original fajitas, but I hope this slow cooker interpretation can bring delightful Tex-Mex flavors to your dinner table with minimal effort and. Crockpot chicken fajitas are just about as easy as it gets when it comes to dinner! This crockpot chicken fajita recipe is totally easy and one we've been making for years.
Crockpot fajitas instructions
- Slice peppers and onion into strips. Place in crockpot.
- Place chicken breast over vegetable mix and cover with cilantro and seasoning. Cook on low 6-8 hours and high 3-4 hours..
- When you open the lid don't freak out! The chicken. Will look burned. Its NOT! Its just the seasoning and lightly crispy..
- Remove the chicken and shred. Add to the crockpot and stir. There will be lots of juice so use a slotted spoon to serve..
- Put filling Into flour or corn tortillas. Use your favorite toppings to make it your own and enjoy!!.
So delicious and super easy to make! The kids loved them and my husband loved them even more. What do you need to make these easy crockpot chicken fajitas? boneless skinless chicken breasts. If you are as busy as a bee But, if you love your meat, and your peppers, and your onions, AND fajitas!? A great, no fuss way to make chicken fajitas.