Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔.
You can have Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's of Flour tortillas.
- It's of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs........
- Place thighs in crockpot.......
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly.......
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking.......
- Shred chicken with 2 forks.......
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.