Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder.
You can cook Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder
- Prepare 150 g of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 (120 g) of onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1/2 bunch (150 g) of Japanese mustard spinach.
- You need 20 g of green curry paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Coriander,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nam pla (Thai fish sauce).
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shiitake powder.
Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder step by step
- Cut chicken breast meat to bite-size pieces and coat with flour..
- Slice the onion thinly and cut the Japanese mustard spinach to a length of 4–5 cm..
- Add oil to the pot and heat up the green curry paste on low heat..
- Once fragrant, add the onions and stir fry until soft..
- Add 1. and stir fry until the meat turns brown before adding ● and bringing it to a simmer..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the Japanese mustard spinach and stop the fire when it becomes soft..
- Garnish with coriander to taste..