Masala Chai Creme Brulee.
You can have Masala Chai Creme Brulee using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala Chai Creme Brulee
- It's 3/4 cup of cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 4 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- It's 2 of masala chai tea bags.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate – melted and cooled.
- You need 4-6 of tblsp sugar for the topping.
Masala Chai Creme Brulee instructions
- IN a saucepan boil the milk and cream along with the cinnamon and cloves. Turn off the heat and throw in the masala chai tea bags. Let it steep for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the tea bags.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and vanilla extract, till creamy..
- Pour some of the hot concoction into the egg yolks to temper it and then add the remaining hot milk mixture..
- Add the white chocolate bits to it, stir well. Do not whisk. If you whisk you’ll get air bubbles and that’s a problem..
- Once its set yet jiggly, remove and let it cool completely before wrapping in clingfilm and letting it set for 4 to 12 hours..
- When you’re ready to eat, sprinkle one tablespoon of sugar evenly on top of the ramekin and the blister it with the blow torch..
- Crack and enjoy..