Nacho Chicken Casserole.
You can have Nacho Chicken Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked diced, chicken, rotisserie chicken, or shredded chicken( the night before I'm making this I cook 2 chicken breasts in one can of enchilada sauce in the crock pot on low for 6 hrs it shreds perfectly).
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz.) pinto beans drained and rinsed.
- It's 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- It's 1 can of (10 3/4 oz.) nacho cheese soup.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
- It's 1 of Tortilla chips.
Nacho Chicken Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl mix chicken, beans, salsa and soup. Spoon evenly into greased 8 inch square baking dish. sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 to 40 minutes. uncover dish bake 5 to 8 minutes longer..
- Arrange tortilla chips on plate. Top with mixture. Add lettuce, tomato, and sour cream if desired.