Winter Vegetable Cornucopia.
You can have Winter Vegetable Cornucopia using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Winter Vegetable Cornucopia
- You need 4 of white turnips.
- Prepare 4 of Kohlrabi.
- Prepare 6 of carrots.
- Prepare 6 of parsnips.
- You need 2 of acorn squash.
- Prepare 6 of beetroots.
- Prepare 6 of celery stalks.
- It's 2 of red onions.
- Prepare 2 of white onions.
- You need 2 of yellow onions.
- You need 12 of whole garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1/8 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of coarse pink salt.
- It's 1 tbsp. of whole peppercorns in brine.
Winter Vegetable Cornucopia step by step
- Peel and slice all vegetables in 1" cubes, onions in wedges and peel whole garlic cloves..
- Layer into a large roaster with hardest vegetables on the bottom. intersperse garlic cloves and onion wedges and toss together with parsley.
- Add broth and top with salt & pepper, drizzle with olive oil..
- Preheat oven to 350F and place in a covered roaster for 3 hours..
- Uncover roaster, place back in oven until veggies begin to brown (about 1 hour).
- Drizzle with olive oil and apple cider vinegar, then toss lightly and serve..