Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo. Tortellini Alfredo is a favorite of mine. There are a ton of great tortellini options available in most supermarkets, so you don't need to spend the time to. Easy Garlic Alfredo Tortellini - So simple, so easy, and just amazingly creamy.
Tortellini-Asparagus Salad makes for the perfect side dish - or even the main course! Cook tortellini with asparagus in large saucepan according to package directions for pasta. Drain well and add ham, Alfredo sauce and pesto to the pot. You can have Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo
- You need 1 pound of spinach 3 cheese tortellini pasta or your favorite.
- You need 4 quarts of water.
- You need 2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 pound of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need As needed of toasted breadcrumbs see my recipe.
Tortellini and smoked sausage in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce! Blanching Asparagus is a great way to save time AND make sure your Asparagus comes out perfectly cooked, and vibrantly green. Coquilles Saint - Jacques, green asparagus and mushrooms. Shrimp and asparagus with tortellini: a delicious combination of ingredients the entire family will love.
Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo step by step
- Salt the water with a tablespoon of kosher salt and bring to boil. Cut about 1 inch to 1-1/4 inch off the bottom of the asparagus stalks..
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water for 4 minutes to blanch..
- Melt the butter in a 10 inch pan..
- Take the asparagus out of the water and slice into thirds..
- Add the pieces to the pan with the butter. Coat all the pieces. Add the tortellini to the boiling water you boiled the asparagus in..
- After you sauté the asparagus for 3 minutes add the Alfredo sauce..
- The tortellini is boiling as instructed on package..
- When they are done add the tortellini to the Alfredo sauce..
- Mix well..
- Add to the top of the Alfredo mixture..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Get the recipe for Tortellini with Asparagus Shrimp. Lay the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil and seasoning salt over the top. Complete nutrition information for Tortellini Alfredo from Panera including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Asparagus can be prepared a number of ways including grilled, roasted, stir-fried, steamed, and Blanching asparagus is great because you don't need a lot of equipment or effort to get delicious. aldis priano-alfredo-tortellini nutrition facts and nutritional information. This easy Shrimp, Asparagus and Tortellini in Lemon-Dill Scampi Sauce was inspired by the bounty of spring, and the fresh flavors of summer soon to come.