Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It's 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 of Brown Bananas.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In large bowl smooth together melted butter and sugar..
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well..
- Combine in baking soda, salt and flour..
- Fold in sour cream and bananas..
- Bake at 325 for 70 minutes..
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing..
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas - the blacker the better. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were What a simple recipe for a sophisticated banana bread.