Lavender Creme Brulee.
You can have Lavender Creme Brulee using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lavender Creme Brulee
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped lavender.
- Prepare 250 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
Lavender Creme Brulee step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 C.
- Bring the cream and milk to a simmer, also infusing the lavender.
- Mix the eggs with half the sugar then slowly add the cream mixture through a fine sieve to the egg mixture.
- Pour into ramekins using a fine sieve to catch some scrambled cooked eggs and bake for 12 mins.
- Use the other half of the sugar and heat it up until it turns syrupy, turn the heat off, the residual heat will turn it into caramel.
- Use the other half of the sugar and heat it up until it turns syrupy, turn the heat off.
- Pour a tablespoon of caramel into each baked puddings then let it chill in the fridge for 3 hours or until ready to serve..