Mini Baklava Cups. These mini baklava cups taste like authentic baklava but are so much simpler! The mini fillo Shells come pre-baked and make the process way easy. I hope this delicious treat becomes a new holiday.
They can even be made the day before and actually taste. These Mini Baklava Cups are a cute, bite sized dessert with all the flavors of baklava - but without all the work! They seriously tasted just like the real deal, and were so quick and easy to make. You can cook Mini Baklava Cups using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Baklava Cups
- It's 1/2 cup of Walnut coarsely chopped into small pieces.
- It's 1/3 cup pieces of Unsalted pistachios coarsely chopped into small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 1 pinch of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground cardamom.
- You need 5 of Phyllo pastry sheets.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Honey.
All of those delicious toasted nuts paired perfectly with the crispy phyllo and warm. Made with store bought mini phyllo pastry shells. I've shared with you a recipe for Coconut Pecan Baklava in the past, but this cute and simple to make mini version "baklava cups" is just as good! The honey and lemon syrup make these baklava cups completely irresistible.
Mini Baklava Cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix together the chopped nuts, 4 tbsp of melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cardamom. Keep this mixture aside..
- Generously brush 2 phyllo sheets with butter, place another set of 2 phyllo sheets and brush again with butter. Repeat with 2 more layers. Using a cookie cutter, cut 12 rounds from the layered stack of phyllo sheets. Carefully place each phyllo round into each mould of the muffin tin and press it down to form a cup shape..
- Add a tablespoon of the nut mixture into each cup. Place the muffin tray in the oven and bake until golden and crisp, for about 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the cups from the muffin tin and transfer them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet..
- In a saucepan, add the brown sugar, honey, water, and lemon juice and boil until syrupy. Pour this syrup into each cup, letting it absorb, then add more until all the syrup is used up. Leave it aside to cool. Serve immediately and indulge every bite!.
Find this Pin and more on Dessert by Amanda Rettke. Here's an easy baklava recipe to get that signature flavor without too much effort: baklava bites! Surprise your guests with mini baklava cups. These bite-sized treats filled with toasted nuts and warm honey come together quickly and are. Easy mini pecan pies with a Mediterranean crunchy and buttery twist.