Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- It's 1 medium of Chicken (roasted).
- It's 5 medium of carrots (peeled and chopped).
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 medium of celery stalks (chopped).
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic (minced).
- It's 6 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 3 cup of egg noodles (uncooked).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Add to crockpot, diced carrots, onions, celery, and garlic. Drizzle olive oil over top, add chicken broth, water, poultry seasoning, rosemary, celery salt. Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 7 hours.
- In a small roasting pan, roast whole chicken covered at 425°F for 90 Mins. When finished roasting, separate meat and dice, add meat to crockpot. If you wish to buy a roasted chicken from store, add the meat to the crockpot at the beginning..
- Add the egg noodles and parsley, turn crockpot to high. Let cook for 15 more minutes then serve..
- NOTE: if desired, you can add a thickening agent such as cornstarch if you prefer your soup thicker. I used one called "Gravy" it thickens and adds a dimension of flavor, my personal preference..