Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken. Place chicken thighs into a slow cooker. Add honey mixture and gently toss to combine. I Love honey sesame chicken, but this healthier and easier version looks even better than any other I have seen!
I have been so busy back and forth from the hospital that she has been such a help in having dinner ready for me when I go home to feed my baby. She made this for dinner, and I kid you not, every single person in my family LOVED it! And I mean everyone… This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Honey Sesame Chicken is a family favorite! You can have Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken
- It's 1.5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It's 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced yellow onion.
- It's 1/2 cup of canned tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- It's of Sesame seeds for garnish.
Cut up chicken is sauced up with a delicious Asian inspired sauce and If you are looking for an amazing slow cooker chicken recipe this one is it! My family gave rave reviews on this one and it is totally on our to-make again list. This crockpot sesame chicken recipe is *almost* as easy as take out, because you literally just throw everything into the crockpot. You're going to start by whisking together the sauce ingredients: chicken broth, seasoned rice vinegar, soy sauce (or tamari if you're gluten free), a touch of honey, a teeny bit.
Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in crockpot.
- In a small bowl combine/mix together tomatoe paste, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, garlic, onion, and pepper flakes.
- Pour your mixture over top of chicken and cook on low 3-4 hours or high 1-2 hours.
- Remove cooked chicken from crockpot, but leave the sauce..
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/3 cup of water and mix into the sauce that has been left in your crockpot.
- Add sesame oil to crockpot..
- Cover crockpot and let cook for 10-15 mins-until sauce thickens a bit..
- In the meantime..shred your chicken into bite sized pieces and return chicken to your crockpot.
- Add sesame seeds for garnish!.
- This recipe is perfect with my homemade fried rice! I hope you enjoy!.
This Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken will become a family favorite quickly! Season with salt and pepper In a bowl combine onion, garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oil and red pepper flakes. This Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken is amazing! One of my flavorite slow cooker recipes. Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Breast Recipe.