Jerk Chicken Breast in the Crockpot with Vegetables. Breast Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Crock Pot Slow Cooker Crack Chicken, Slow Cooker Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Honey Soy Chicken Breast for the Crock PotForgetful Momma.
Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken — Super flavorful and Super Easy Jerk Chicken with just the right amount of heat made in a crock pot. Now don't hit the exit Chicken in the crockpot is a totally foolproof win for everyone. Perhaps you have enjoyed jerk chicken in your lifetime (If not, I heartily recommend. You can have Jerk Chicken Breast in the Crockpot with Vegetables using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Breast in the Crockpot with Vegetables
- You need 3 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried jerk seasoning blend.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of molasses.
- It's 1 of small clove garlic, minced.
- You need 1 pinch of finely diced habanero pepper, seeds removed (or more if you like spicy).
Cooking chicken and vegetables together is a simple way to create a well-balanced and healthy Sprinkle the inside and outside of the chicken with salt and pepper, and place, breast side Chop all the vegetables into large pieces and scatter in the Crock-Pot, on. I make this Crockpot Chicken Breast every week so I can add lean and healthy protein to salads, tacos, soups and other meals. It's so easy and no Once you've sprinkled on the seasonings, put the lid on, and set the crock into the cooking unit. How long do you cook chicken breast in the crockpot?
Jerk Chicken Breast in the Crockpot with Vegetables instructions
- For Chicken: 3 boneless skinless chicken breast 1 teaspoon dried jerk seasoning blend 2 tablespoons butter.
- For sauce: ¼ cup soy sauce 2 tablespoons molasses 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon dried jerk seasoning blend 1 small clove garlic, minced 1 pinch finely diced habanero pepper, seeds removed (or more if you like spicy).
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat (closer to high)..
- Season both sides of chicken with a little seasoning and place in hot pan..
- Sear on each side for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In small bowl whisk together sauce ingredients. Pour over chicken..
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 until chicken is fully cooked. Add vegetables at 4 hour mark..
- NOTES: I cooked this on high in my 3.5 quart slow cooker for 5 hours. Be very careful when dicing habanero not to get juices on your skin (wear gloves if needed). It is very spicy so use only a little pinch unless you enjoy spicier flavors..
Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze. Save time and money with these budget-conscious chicken dinners for the slow cooker. Tender chicken breast morsels, sweet shrimp, and colorful vegetables mingle in an indulgently creamy sauce meant for topping hot cooked. Chicken thighs are more flavorful and juicier than chicken breasts, and they hold up better in the crock pot. If you have time, brown whole chicken thighs in a small amount of vegetable oil over medium-high heat.