Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche. Easy Dessert Recipes Dessert Mexican Rice Rice Recipes Rice Pudding Cinco de Mayo Gluten Free Low Sodium. Empanadas de Arroz con Leche (Rice Pudding Turnovers). I also have to say that this is the.
Often called Arroz con Leche, this is a sweet custard-like pudding. Sugary churros, refreshing paletas, and the milkiest cake out there. In other Latin American countries 'Arroz con leche' might be a dessert made with sugar and cinnamon. You can have Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour(maida).
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1-2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 3-4 cups of Milk.
- You need 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sprinklers for garnish.
Our rice dessert is called Arroz con dulce, made with coconut. Arroz con Leche is a classic Mexican dessert. It will have you saying, más por favor, or more please. This is a yummy donut filled with creamy dulce de leche.
Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche step by step
- Heat water in a sause pan,when it started boiling add salt butter and sugar in it.
- Now add all purpose flour (maida) in batches.mix it nicely with wooden spoon.
- Now a soft dough is ready.pour in a piping bag(i used instrument for making ganthiya.
- Heat oil in a container..put these Churros directly in oil..
- Cook till brown.now mix sugar and cinnamon powder and and sugar..
- Put fried Churros in mix for beautiful coating..
- Delicious Churros ready to be served.serve with chocolate sause.
- Boil water add rice in it.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes till rice settles at bottom of the pan.
- Cook milk on another pan.add cinnamon stick in it.add rice till soft.
- Add sugar let milk gets thickened up.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder and sprinklers.
- Serve hot or cold.
An easy Mexican dessert that's great for parties, or for when you're craving something sweet but don't want to. Churros are a classic dessert that can be enjoyed all year long. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, they can't get any better. By adding a delicious dulce de leche filling and coating them with sugar and cinnamon, you'll have the best churro ever. You may not want to admit it, what with wasted calories and excess fat grams being so unpopular and all, but I bet this is your favorite section.