You can have Pumpkin Waffles using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Waffles
- You need of A. 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need of B. 3/4 cup buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, melted and cooled.
Pumpkin Waffles instructions
- Preheat your waffle iron while you make the batter..
- Mix dry ingredients (A) then sift..
- Mix wet ingredients (B) exept butter then pour into dry ingredients. Add melted butter then mix well..
- Use a spoon to scoop batter into the waffle iron, lightly greased if your iron requires it. Cook as directed by your machine..
- Serve immediately with maple syrup, ice cream or fruits..