Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of cut green beans, drained.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of French's Original French Fried Onions.
Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Mix soup, milk, and black pepper in a 1.5 quart baking dish..
- Stir in green beans and 2/3 cup of the French's Original French Fried Onions..
- Bake in oven at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot..
- Stir. Top with remaining 2/3 cup of onions..
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown..