Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more.
Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. You can have Chicken Tortilla Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of mild Rotel.
- You need 16 oz of medium salsa.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packet of ranch.
I never even thought to make it at. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Spray crockpot with Pam..
- Place chicken, cream cheese, beans, corn, Rotel, salsa, and seasoning in crockpot..
- Add about half your can of chicken broth. Add more later if it's too thick..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Shred chicken, and add more broth if necessary..
Here is a delicious way to make chicken tortilla soup. You can garnish with many ingredients to suit your needs and make this a meal. By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. A silky purée of vegetables, tortillas and spices, this chicken tortilla soup is hearty enough to serve as a meal. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup - a fast and flavorful recipe that can be made using dry or canned beans, and using fresh or frozen thighs, or breast meat.