Spaghetti Bolognaise with a difference!.
You can have Spaghetti Bolognaise with a difference! using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognaise with a difference!
- You need 500g of Beef Mince.
- You need 1 of Sliced onion.
- It's of Chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It's 4 teaspoons of Knorr Rich Beef & Tomato Soup in cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Tomato Sauce.
- It's to taste of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 pack of Spaghetti.
- You need to taste of Salt, black pepper, spices.
Spaghetti Bolognaise with a difference! step by step
- Put oil in wok or pan..
- Boil water on stove for spaghetti.
- Fry onions until tender..
- Fry beef mince until browned..
- Turn wok or stove down..
- Add spinach and tomatoes, or whatever you want to add.
- Pour in sauce, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce and cook for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime add the spaghetti to boiling water on stove and let boil for 10 minutes or until al dente..
- You can taste whether you need to add more salt, pepper, spices to the mince mixture..