Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice.
You can cook Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice
- You need 1 of No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- It's 2 can of (10 oz) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz each)Tomato Sauce.
- It's 1 can of (15 oz each) Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed.
- It's 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- It's 1 packages of (1.25 oz each) taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 pieces.
- It's 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of parboiled white long-grain rice, uncooked.
Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice instructions
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all remaining ingredients, except rice, in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 7-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.Add rice, stir and cook 30 minutes more or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir again before serving..