Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops. Slow Cooker Pork Chops With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes. Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork ChopsLife in the Lofthouse. Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken and Red Potatoes.
The secret of this family-favorite dinner is simple: just a package of ranch dressing and seasoning mix and a can of creamy mushroom soup. In slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over. Tip: Brown the pork chops in a fry pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot. You can have Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops
- You need 2.5 lbs of boneless ribeye pork chops (6-8 depending on size).
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 2 tbs of dry ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 3 tbs of water.
For those folks that prefer to watch as opposed to read. Enjoy and let me know if you've got any questions… Another, maybe more well known, ranch pork chop recipe for the slow cooker is to use cream of mushroom, or cream of chicken soup. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place pork chops in cooker - season with salt and pepper if you like.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops step by step
- Lay chops out in a single layer on a clean surface. Sprinkle 1 tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over all chops. Flip chops and sprinkle remaining tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over second side of all chops..
- In the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker place half the chops in a single layer followed by half the mushrooms. Repeat with remaining chops then mushrooms. Pour soup evenly over the top followed by butter..
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. In last 10 minutes carefully transfer chops from slow cooker to a plate. Turn slow cooker up to high. Stir together cornstarch and water in a small bowl to make a slurry..
- Wisk slurry into liquid in slow cooker until thickened to make a gravy. Nestle pork chops back into gravy to coat. Best served with mashed potatoes and a crisp salad. Enjoy!.
In a large bowl, mix condensed Each slow cooker cooks at different rates, adjust cooking times according to your cooker. Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or noodles, your favorite. Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops. This step is optional, but if you're up for a tiny bit more prep, my homemade cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup recipes take these pork chops to the next level. Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with NO PACKET seasoning.