Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup. Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! This chicken soup sets itself apart from the rest by using fresh flour tortillas and gets its spice from green chile and chipotle peppers.
I added extra chipotle peppers because we like spicy food. Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup is fantastically flavorful and oh so easy to make! This tasty one-pot soup is great the first day and even better the next! You can have Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It's 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of of Rotel.
- It's 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of cans, low-sodium chicken broth.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of packet of taco or chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 bag of of Tortilla chips (get the Scoops!).
- It's 1 small of container of sour cream.
- It's 1 bag of of shredded mexican blend cheese.
This scrumptious stove top spicy chicken tortilla soup is a great way to warm up on a chilly day! I usually dive into a bowl the first day and then. How to make some Delicious, Spicy and Tangy. Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe: We prefer to fry our corn tortillas in butter as opposed to the tortilla strips mentioned in this recipe.
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Cook chicken.
- Add chopped onion, beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water & seasoning in crockpot & stir..
- Put chicken on top of mixture & be sure it's at least partly submerged in liquid..
- Cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours..
- Before serving, make sure the chicken has all come apart & is shredded enough. Then stir..
- Serve each bowl with chips, cheese melted on top & a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.
Add the chilies, tomatoes with their juice, broth, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, chili powder, cumin, pepper sauce, chicken, and cilantro. Tender sauteed chicken breast shredded and combined with bold seasonings, spicy chilis, fire-roasted tomatoes, and corn tortillas to create a hearty and satisfying dish. This chicken tortilla soup recipe is. Most recently, I decided to take a little break from Taco Tuesday and make a big pot of tortilla soup. I've been dying to add a chicken tortilla soup recipe to the blog since it's something that I love to eat, but have sadly few places to.