Philly Cheesesteak Potato Bites with Pub Style Aioli.
You can have Philly Cheesesteak Potato Bites with Pub Style Aioli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Potato Bites with Pub Style Aioli
- You need 12 of small russet potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of chip steak (or frozen sandwich steak).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded provolone and mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of A-1 steak sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Philly Cheesesteak Potato Bites with Pub Style Aioli step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Poke potatoes with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until very soft when a sharp knife is inserted. Let potatoes cool..
- Cook chip steak in a large pan and drain well of any fat. Chop fine..
- Cut each small potato in half and scoop out 75% of the potato. Fill with cooked steak and place all back on the baking sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350 and generously sprinkle cheese on each one. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted. While potatoes are baking, mix all remaining ingredients. When potatoes are removed drizzle with Aioli..