Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni.
You can have Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni
- It's 2 of Chicken breast or 3-4 chicken thighs.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter/buttery spread.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 200 grams of Rigatoni.
- It's 1 bunch of Young spinach washed and drained.
- You need 100 grams of Grated Cheddar + a little extra for sprinkling on top.
- It's 1/2 cup of Crème fraîche.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It's 1 of Parmesan.
Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni step by step
- Melt butter in a saute pan, add chicken and cook through.
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Cook rigatoni to required texture.
- Add chopped onion to pan and brown.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Add chilli flakes and some pepper.
- Add torn spinach, replace lid and cook for approximately 6 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain excess.
- Add cooked and drained pasta to the pan and stir together.
- Add grated cheese a handful at a time, stirring and melting between additions.
- Add crème fraîche and stir through thoroughly.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Transfer to oven proof dish, sprinkle extra grated cheese over top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until crispy on top.
- Serve with pepper and parmesan to taste.