Masala corn chowmin soup. The homemade chow mein with fresh veggies and crispy noodles is a very popular and flavorful meal which you can easily recreate at home! Check Chicken Corn Soup Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Corn Soup Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show.
This sweet corn chaat recipe is prepared with boiled corns, butter, lemon juice and spices like chaat masala, garam masala, and chilli powder. You can try this yummy masala corn chaat snack recipe on occasions like kitty party, pot luck and even picnic. Chow Mein soup is a quick and delicious meal option. You can cook Masala corn chowmin soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala corn chowmin soup
- It's 1 bowl of Boil corn.
- It's 1 bowl of boil chow mein.
- You need 1 of mini bowl Chopped onion.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato.
- It's 2 tsp of grated carrot.
- Prepare of As per taste Spice -White pepper, maggi masala, pasta masala. salt,.
- Prepare of as per taste Chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce.
We love it for an easy takeout at home night! Try this easy chow mein soup as a quick lunch idea or add it as a first course to your dinner extravaganza! You'll love how simple it is and how fast it all comes together. Masala Corn is a very popular snack in India and is served in stalls along roads and around eateries in various parts of the country.
Masala corn chowmin soup instructions
- All the ingredients to Take out the makai and grind them.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add garlic ginger chillies and fry onion and vegetable Mix well and cook it in spices...
- Add puree of Makai to it and add soy sauce, chilli tomato sauce and cook it.
Masala Corn is usually prepared by removing the kernels from fresh corn on the cob. However, it is a slightly more time consuming process, so I have used frozen corn. Masala Corn Recipe a quick healthy snack that you can prepare within few minutes. I am sure most kids will love sweet corn so why not make this for your kids when they are back from school….just reduce the spice level according to your liking and preference. I love both butter corn which is a less.